Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Chasm: Part 15: Questions 351-375

Hello! So once again we've come to another Thursday! Instead of posting it later tonight, I'll just post part 15 now! Enjoy! And if you have any suggestions for a name for the next ten parts (what I'm calling a chapter), please let me know! I'm having issues. Anyways, to the questions!




The 5000 Question Survey – Part 15 (351-375)

351. Have you ever lost something and never found it? Yes, it was my favorite stuffed animal growing up and something that I really treasured. Part of me thinks that my ex-step-sister or mother threw it out. It was my blue teddy. I still miss it and remember where all the soft spots are and everything. /tears up



352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows? The only talk radio show I listen to now a days is Sukira (Super Junior's Kiss the Radio). In Colorado time it's on at 7am, but in Korea it's from 10pm to midnight!



353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents? I would have to say my parents.



354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion? Yes...I actually prefer people that aren't my race. As for religion, I don't really have one, but I'm not picky about other's religions, as long as they don't try to force me to become a "member."



355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)? I think that greed is the worst. I don't know why, but greedy people bother the most.



356. Which one are you most guilty of? I would have to say probably envy. I'm not really sure there.



357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? Do you try to avoid thinking? OMG no. I love to have my alone time. I've even managed to be alone when around other people. I don't try to avoid thinking a lot, but there are definitely times when I just need to shut down.



358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first? It's hard to say. I would like to think I would have the courage, but there's a good possibility that I wouldn't. The whole not wanting to get hurt issue...yeah.



359. What are you the most sensitive about? I think I'm the most sensitive about people not filtering or realizing that they are effecting or offending others. It bothers me when they offend me, but it bothers me more when they are offending someone else and don't know or understand it. I know that they can't help it (sometimes), but it's something that really bothers me.



360. What can you talk about for hours? Pretty much anything. Although, outside of class does anybody stay on the same topic for an hour? Even some classes get distracted.



361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most? I think I talk about ideas or other people the most. I don't really think I talk about myself a lot, but please correct me if I'm wrong.



362. Do you believe that spell casting can work? Yes!



363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games? Of course! Who isn't??



364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters? Hmmm...well, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to watching movies. Although, going to the movie theaters is really expensive. As for "old," I would have to say I would love to see some of the old musicals or the original Pink Panthers on the big screen!



365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too star-struck to talk to if you met them? I don't know if I'd be too start struck to start a conversation with them. Or at least be able to talk to them. Maybe Super Junior, but I think I'd greet them and attempt to converse with them.



366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note? I've never left a mean note, although I don't really leave notes that often anyway.



367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your blog? Sometimes, but I think it depends on what it is. You should always give credit to the original author though.



368. What are three things that you try not to think about? Ummm...failing, snakes and bad memories from my past.



369. Is casual sex acceptable for you? For me no, but I won't judge or hate people that find it acceptable. It's just not for me.



370. What form of sexual protection do you use? A little personal, but I'm not sexually active now or have anyone I would really want to be sexually active with. Anyways, the answer right now is none, because there are no sexual acts happening.



371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right? Right now, nothing that I can think of. I haven't really experienced anything that give me an unnatural feeling lately.



372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people? I try no to, but there are times it happens.



373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers? Ummm...not really. I tend to not be too social around people I don't know or aren't comfortable around.



374. Do you take everything that is said literally? I've been trying really hard on fixing this, but I kind of fail at sarcasm. I'm not as bad as Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory though.



375. Do you take most things others say seriously? I usually do, unless I can tell that they are joking. Even then, if it bothers me I tend to just play it off as a joke and hide my true feelings. I know, I'm a bottler.


I hope you enjoyed this part! Any questions or comments please don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me! This post's gif is Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory!



Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment