Monday, October 3, 2011

The Beginning: Part 10: Questions 226-250

Part 10!! Wooo!! And I'm actually updating on a Monday! Double Wooo! Anyways, here is part 10, and the last part under "The Beginning." I'm not sure what I'll be name the next part, but I'll end up with 20 different chapters. If you have any suggestions for any of the other parts, just let me know! The only other title I have is "The Ending" for the last ten parts! Enjoy!


The 5000 Question Survey – Part 10 (226-250)

226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it? I have never said "I hate everyone," so I have never meant it either.

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend? I'm not sure why, and I'm sure each of them has a different explanation. For myself, I would want more money that I can spend to live a comfortable life and to provide for future generations.

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish? Nope, but I've never tried.

229. Did it live more than a week? This question is moot. I've never owned one.

230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have? I find Asian accents on English absolutely adorable and hawt! Yes, I just said hawt.

231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read? The Reader's Digest. I didn't want to stare at the paint on the wall though...

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens? I like touch screens, although they do take some getting used to.

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series? I haven't read the Lord of the Rings books, so I don't know.

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive? I think in some aspects I'm naive.

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail? Of my friends, I'm going to have to say Derek. I don't actually see him going to jail, but his whole creepy meat tenderizer thing...yeah. I'll stop there.

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it? A $50 bill. But that's only if the toilet was flushed before it was dropped in. If it was dirty, probably $100.

237. Would you ever wear real fur? I've never worn fake fur, but if I had the chance, I'd try it on. Not sure if I'd like it though.

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks? Ummm...neither. Are they movies??

239. What are your feelings about police officers? They try to do their jobs to the best of their abilities, but sometimes bureaucrats get in the way.

240. What is your favorite line from a song? Well, it's a little hard for me to randomly pick a song and my favorite line. I'll pick my top played song. It's Super Junior's All My Heart. My favorite line from the song is when Ryeowook sings "teukbyeolhan neoui jonjaen geu mueotdo ganeumi andwae." I like it the most because I love the way Ryeowook sings "andwae" at the end. I don't  know why, but it makes me happy. Translated, the line means: "Your existence is special, Nothing can be measured."

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money? To me, yes. I can get a lot with $50.

242. Do you like the band Front 242? I've never heard of them, so I can't say I like them, but I also can't say I don't like them.

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction? I would rather have money of those three. Unfortunately money is what we need to get the real needs of life.

244. What's your middle name? Marie.

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars? Well, a million dollars? I would do almost anything. And I say almost anything, because I would not do anything with snakes unless it still counts if I pass out from fear.

246. Are you good, evil or neutral? I would like to think I'm more good.

247. Should Ebonics be considered a language? Isn't already considered a language?

248. What color is your bedroom? What color would you like it to be? Well my walls are white. Eventually I would like to have a bedroom that has colored walls. I'm not sure what color, but I would want it to be pale.

249. When are you planning to move to a new home? Not until June of next year at the earliest.

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be? I would definitely say over $4000. Probably more though.
 
 
So, there are those 25 questions! I can't believe I've already answered 250 questions, and ten parts! Today's questions went by pretty quick too. Huh? Today's gif will be about money since there were quite a few money questions! It's from when the DS Lite was released and is a play on the "new features!" 
 
 
Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment