Monday, October 24, 2011

The Chasm: Part 14: Questions 326-350

Happy Monday!! As promised, the next part of my 5000 Question Survey! Enjoy!!
The 5000 Question Survey – Part 14 (326-350)

326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are? Yes, I think so. Lately I've been thinking a lot about my different relationships, and I came to realize that most of my close friends I can learn from. When people have different interests, that leads to both learning about things they usually don't pay attention to. Plus, one of my small goals and motto is to learn at least one new thing everyday!



327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you? I don't think that the entire mass of strangers is beautiful or frightening to me. More like awe inspiring. If I have to choose between the two, I'd have to say they'd come down more on the beautiful side of the spectrum.



328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do? Money.



329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all? Ummm...off the top of my head, no. I can look up some random ones and let you know the first three that I feel don't describe me... The first three I found that don't really apply to me are filthy, prickly, and condemned.



330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jayne who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email? Well, that seems a little extreme, but if there were viruses in it or other hacking programs, I would think differently.



331. Do you know who the current premier of China is? Nope.



332. Are you very active? Sometimes. It depends on the time of month and my mood.



333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain? Not a city, but a train system with the train cars replaced with mattresses.



334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back? Yes, most of them are family members.



335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you? I think so. I don't think it'd be right to say that "we" are in love, but people can be in love with a person without the other person even knowing they exist.



336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with whoever they are with at the time? I think that there is a someone that is perfect for everyone depending on the time it is in their life. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I think that there can be more than one "perfect" person for everyone. There isn't a lot, but it also depends on the situations both people are in to see if they are able to make things work out.



337. Do you know secret things? I do and I'm not telling! :P



338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have? Ummm...nope. I don't think that I've actually fallen in love with someone.



339. How do you overcome your fears? Well, I'll let you know when I've been able to overcome one of them.



340. What can you do better than anyone you know? Listen. I can sit for hours listening to a person talk (or rant). Although, this usually leads to me being put on the spot or not knowing what I'm going to say when I'm just listening to people and not actually thinking of what my response is.



341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence? Sure, I'm sure I could learn a few things from a wilder existence.



342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger? It doesn't seem like the range of behavior is changing, but more along the lines of people not caring what others think.



343. Have you ever fired a gun? I have, multiple times. I've shot a few different rifles and made bullets with my Dad!



344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other? No, I don't think so.



345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)? Unfortunately I don't really think that freedom and safety are exactly give and take. There are other factors that need to be considered. to answer the question though, I would go with a 60% free and 40% safe ratio.



346. Does safety stifle you? No, I don't think it does. There is such a thing as being overcautious and too safe though.



347. Who or what needs to be stopped? At a risk of sounding like a pageant girl, I'd say hate. Unfortunately, it's going to be really hard to stop hate. I think that what our world needs most is not peace, but understanding.



348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated? I don't think people can get any more domesticated.



349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family? I don't. I'm not a resident of the UK or neighboring countries.



350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II affect you? Honestly, I didn't even know who he was when he passed. I'm not a catholic, so the only thing I knew was that he was the pope.


Well, I hope you enjoyed this round of questioning! Sorry I haven't said much outside of the questions, but I don't really have much to say! Part 14's gif is a LOLCat one! It's titled "I'm listening."


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment