Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kpop Tag & Other Randomness

Hello everyone! So I'm sure you noticed that there were no posts last Thursday and Monday. I missed last Thursday's post, and things have been crazy so I decided to just take a week off. I'll be posting the next part later today. I just wanted to apologize and give you an extra little fun thing I found. One of my friends on AFF posted this. It's called "Kpop Tag" and so I just wanted to share a little bit about my Kpop fandoms. I did post this on AFF as well, but I figured I could post it here as well! Enjoy!



1. What was the first Kpop song that you've heard? I don't remember what song it was, but it was one of the songs off of Rain's album Rain's World. I looked it up, and all I can remember is that it was one of the songs in Korean. There are three of them, and I listened to them. I think the first one I heard was 내가 누웠던 침대. That's the one that has a MV, so I'm guessing that it was that one.


2. What was the first Kpop band you liked and still do?  Well, specifically Rain was the first I heard, but the question says band. The first Kpop band I listened to was Big Bang. I still like some of their songs. The first Big Bang song I heard was Last Farewell. It's still one of my favorite Big Bang songs. I have never considered myself a VIP though. I like them, just not that much.  
3. Who was your first biased ever in the Kpop industry? Well, I would have to say it would be Rain. He was my first and plus I think he's really good looking!
 
4. What is your current favorite Kpop boy band? Well, I'm sure most of you already know this, but I am a proud ELF through and through! For those that don't know, ELF is Super Junior's fanclub name! It stands for EverLasting Friend.

5. What is your current favorite Kpop girl band? I love Brown Eyed Girls. They are my favorite girl group. Since they've been idle for a while though, I really came to like Miss A and f(x) as well! BEG are my number one though!
 
6. 3 current favorite Kpop song? Well, going off of my current three favorites, I would have to say the three I listen to the most right now are Super Junior's A-CHA, JYJ's Get Out, and Brown Eyed Girl's Sixth Sense.
 
7. All time Kpop song for you? It's hard for me to pick my number one favorite of all time, so I'll just go with the most played song on my iTunes. It's Super Junior's All My Heart. It has over 1200 plays. Just a side note, the second most played song only has a little more than 300 plays.
 
8. 5 current bias (girl band or boy band)? My top five biases. Well, I will have to say that most of them are Super Junior members, but I'll add a couple others to make it more fair! XD
  1. Leeteuk (Super Junior)
  2. Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
  3. Yesung (Super Junior)
  4. Jaejoong (JYJ from TVXQ)
  5. Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls)

9. Who would you like as a boyfriend/girlfriend in the kpop industry? Who would I like as a boyfriend? Ummm...that's hard. I have to say that Leeteuk is my bias, but I think that I would prefer Eunhyuk or Jaejoong as a boyfriend. As for girlfriend, I would go lesbian for BEG's Ga-in or Narsha. Just saying! XD

10. What comes to mind when you hear the word "KPOP"? Well, the first thought I have is Super Junior. What can I say, I'm an ELF (or EFL) through and through! XD

 
And now, TAG! You're it!


I hope you enjoyed this little Kpop questionnaire! If you want to fill it out do so and post it in the comments below so I can know what bands my readers listen to (if you listen to Kpop)! The gif I'll leave you with is from Super Junior - Happy's Cooking? Cooking! MV and is the song that brought me into the fandom. (It's not the first song of Super Junior's I heard, but the one that made me get crazy addicted!)



Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment