Friday, October 21, 2011

The Chasm: Part 13: Questions 301-325

Hello everyone!! So here is the promised part 13!! Technically it's not Thursday anymore (since I'm writing this at 12:30am), but It'll be up before most of you Western Hemisphere-ers wake up, so I'm saying it counts! XD Anyways, we are into the 300s now, so enjoy! Hopefully I won't take any more week breaks for a while!


The 5000 Question Survey – Part 13 (301-325)

301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die. I would like to go to a Super Junior concert, attend a recording of a Korean and Japanese variety show (this counts as two), go to an Arashi concert, and go to a JYJ concert!

302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year? Well, I will try to, but the only way I see that happening is if they suddenly decide to have concerts here in America! As for the variety shows, most likely not within the next year.

303. What do you feel controlled by? I feel controlled by my wants. There are so many things I would like to accomplish, but I'm having issues establishing the needs and what would actually be good for me in the long run.

304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him? Ummm...no. Considering we've landed on the moon and have rocks and other artifacts that prove otherwise. I do think that Jesus was a person, but I'm not really sure if I believe that he's the son of God or not.

305. What is one thing you are sure of? That I love my family and friends very much and would do pretty much anything for them.

306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert? Hmmm...around 8am and 8pm. I don't know why, but 8 o'clock is just a good time for me!

307. Have you ever played in a band? Yes! I am a Marching Band, Concert Band, Jazz Band, and Drum Corps Alumni! XD

308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled out of that?' Well, I've only been to the ocean twice, but I have never thought about that.

309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean? The first time I went to the ocean, I didn't really stare at it. The second time was when I was in Japan, so I was just thinking about my time in Japan and about my friends and family back in the USA. It was just a time for me to think and reflect about a lot of different things going on.

310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games? I do, but I'll be honest. I'm not very good at chess.

311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you? Nope, I've never thought about it before now.

312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you? Once again, I usually don't think about these kinds of things.

313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly, would you think that you could? Maybe; It's hard to know for sure, but I think that's a fair possibility.

314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it? Kind of. I like to be with someone when they are having issues, but I more give them silent support and wait for them to speak about it first. Nobody should try to coerce someone to talk about something if they aren't ready.

315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author? Sometimes, when it's not too hard to see the meaning.

316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts? Yeah, most of the time when I take something apart I pay close attention to make sure I put it back together right. I don't think I've ever had leftover parts before.

317. What are your feelings about the death penalty? I think that it should be in place, but there needs to be stronger requirements. I hear about cases where someone has been wrongly accused after they've already received and completed their sentence. It makes me sad, but I think the death penalty is there for a reason. Some people that do horrible crimes might be less inclined to commit them if they knew death was the penalty.

318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be? Hmmm...this is a hard one. Only one question...as I reminisce about Derek's sequel campaign... I think if I could only ask one question, I would ask: "Are things going as you planned?" It may not give me any answers, but if there really was a God, how could some of the things that have happened happen.

319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets? I think that there is a real possibility we'll find life on other planets one day.

320. What is something worth suffering for? Love. Not thoughts, no hesitations. Love is something worth suffering for.

321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it? I wouldn't want another eye. I'll just stick with the two I have now. Thanks!

322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature? I don't think I'm as in touch as a lot of people, but I like to think that everyone is in a small way.

323. Would you rather live simply or extravagantly? I think that living simply would suite me better, although sometimes I am jealous of those that live extravagantly.

324. Have you ever been camping? Yes. I feel like this is a stupid question considering I'm born and raised in Colorado, but I guess there are some Coloradans that haven't been camping.

325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new? I think that my heart is generally open. It's not as open as it used to be when I was younger, but it's been slowly opening again over the past few years.


I hope you enjoyed this set of 25 questions! I'll keep it short and simple, so the gif for this week is of the ocean, more specifically a wave!

Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment