Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Chasm: Part 11: Questions 251-275

Hello! Once again it's Thursday! Time for part 11! I also have decided on the title for "chapter 2!" I was going through the thesaurus, and came across Chasm. Not 100% sure it's what I was going for, but it's the best I've found. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I still have quite a few "chapters." Anyways, onto today's 25 questions the start of "The Chasm!"
The 5000 Question Survey – Part 11 (251-275)

251. Do you blow your nose in public? I have, but if I'm in a very crowded place, I will try to find an area away if I can't make it to the bathroom.

252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps? I love my parent's but I don't really want to follow in their footsteps. I want to create my own life.

253. What is the coolest web site you know of? Ummm...this blog! XD Just kidding, I'm not really like that. I would have to say that my current favorite website is either Sapphire Pearls or SJ-World! Yes, they both deal with Super Junior. SJ-World is an international forum (my favorite forum) and Sapphire Pearls is a blog that updates Super Junior pictures and news! I also love Twitter, but I use the app and not really the website!

254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? I'm not sure how it would work out, but I would love to see something like Angry Beavers in movie form! Wait, it just said movie. It doesn't have to be live action then. Definitely Angry Beavers!

255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, or helpful. Of the four words, I would say that the one that describes me best is generous. I have many nicknames relating to "mother" and I tend to give too much of myself to people. I've become a lot more aware of it lately, but it's really hard to resist the urges to take of the people around me.

256. Can you eat with chopsticks? Of course I can! And I'm teaching one of my roommies how to use them too!

257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? Unless it was plastic fake money, most likely not.

258. What do you think about school uniforms? I always wanted to wear one, but that's because we didn't have them.

259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? I would love to visit Ancient Japan. I'm not sure what time period I would want, but I would love to visit the many different parts throughout their history!

260. What would make a great new Crayola color? A medium grey color. I'd call it rain cloud!

261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? I don't think it would cast doubt as a work of art, but I can see how it can place doubt on the artist itself.

262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration? If I became president, Super Junior! XD

263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country? The greatest philosopher of American? Let me go Google for a bit...okay I'm back! So, I couldn't think of any off the top of my head, but in scanning the wiki page on American Philosophy, I can across Henry David Thoreau. I don't know too much of him, but I've like all of his works that I've read for various classes. I don't know if he's the greatest, but I enjoy him.

264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? Down the drain? A.k.a. to the ocean?

265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? I think it's easier to make me happy now than as a child. A lot of things were happening when I was a child, like my parents divorce and such, but I think that now I can process and handle situations better. That leads to me living a happier life.

266. Who knows more, you or your parents? I would like to think that I know myself more than my parents. I'm still a rather private person and internalize a lot of things.

267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? Well, I used to play percussion instruments. But, I would love to be famous for playing the piano. I'm sad that I stopped going to piano lessons when I was younger.

268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change? I honestly don't know. Maybe it's because adults usually have worse posture and worry about too many things causing stress on their body?

269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? If he were tested and didn't have any diseases. Also, no pregnancy please.

270. Are you completely in control of your body? Are you completely in control of your mind? I don't think I have complete control of my mind or body. I believe I have more control over my body than my mind, but it's not 100%.

271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were handpicked as they grew beside the parkway? I would find handpicked flowers more romantic. Honestly though, getting any kind of flowers is romantic!

272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? I think for the more transparent and surface emotions, I can understand them well. There are some deeper ones that I don't understand.

273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs, and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself? I would have to say I would do less of putting my feelings into words myself. I just don't feel like I'm creative enough.

274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? Most of the time, no.

275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often? I wish that really good comedies were made more often. I'm talking the slapstick comedies from the 60s and early 70s like What's Up Doc? and the Pink Panther series.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to Part 11! As always, I'll leave you with a gif! Today I bring you a gif from one of my favorite Pink Panther scenes! It's from The Pink Panther Strikes Again and features Peter Sellers as Chief Inspector Clouseau in his Quasimodo costume!
 
 "You haven't seen the full effect with the hump yet!"
 
Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment