Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Chasm: Part 12: Questions 276-300

Hello!! So I filled out the questions yesterday, but it was late at  night so I didn't get the chance to post it. I did fill it out on Monday though. Anyways, I'm not sure if you even care whether it's on Monday or Tuesday. Anyways, on to part 12! Enjoy!



The 5000 Question Survey – Part 12 (276-300)

276. Does fashion matter to you? Sort of. I want to preface this by saying, I am not a fashionable person. I have a things that I wear that can be considered fashionable, but not much. I attribute it to the fact that I don't have much money and I'm not really sure how to shop for my shape. I do enjoy fashion though. I am particularly fond of Asian fashion, more specifically Korean fashion. At the same time, I'm not Asian, most likely won't be able to pull it off, and have no idea where to start. I do enjoy watching America's Next Top Model though. Anyways, back to the original question, when it comes to myself, I like it and consider it, but it's not a top priority for me. On the other hand, I prefer guys that have more fashion sense than I do. Maybe it's because I'd like to think they'd give me tips. Oh well, whatever. So the point is, yes I do take notice, but it's not in the top three things I look at when I see people.

277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? Yes.

278. What do you get in trouble for the most? Ummm...lying?

279. Should parents spank their kids? Yes. I'm talking a good old natured hand on butt spanking, not whips or chains or belts or whatever else should be kept in the bedroom and just for "fun." I am going to be a mother that spanks her kids. It did wonders for my younger siblings and I.

280. What is your worst daily habit? Ummm, my worst daily habit? Lately it's been going kitchen-zilla when my roommies leave. I kind of get possessive and strict in the kitchen. I should stop here though...

281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled? What one TV show should be canceled? Hmmm, well the only TV show that I know is still airing is The Simpson's. I'm sorry, but I'm really not a fan.

282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? Both! I love the combination, but of the two, I prefer salt more.

283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts? I try to be precise, but when I get excited or start ranting, the words and feeling come pouring out faster than I can think.

284. What do you feel the most guilty about? I don't know if guilty is the right word, but I'm still torn between if leaving my Dad's house was the right thing. I know that I'm a better person because of it, but my brother and sister...I'm supposed to protect them.

285. Do you meditate? I have a few times, but not regularly.

286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images? I think that they can be both. Not all dreams are visions. Last night I had a dream that the zombie apocalypse broke out when I was up at my Dad's house. They ended up going up the mountain and somehow (it's a dream so it didn't seem weird until I woke up) they ended up at the top of a small cliff that was smooth so I couldn't climb up it and they had to leave me. I certainly hope that it wasn't a vision...

287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way? I'm not sure if it's simple, but I do think that they are true.

288. The thief _______ that everyone steals. What verb would you fill in the blank with?

289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had? I would have to say my study abroad experience in Japan! I miss Japan and all the friends I made there so much!

290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel? Sometimes, but when I do I try to word them so they aren't harsh to whomever I think would be offended.

291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it? Well I just answered it. I just tried to write it in a way that wouldn't be as blunt or harsh.

292. What is one thing you can't do? I can't whistle. It drives me nuts...

293. Do you like movies starring Charlton Heston? I haven't seen too many of his works, but the ones I did see I enjoyed!

294. Are you gentle? I think so.

295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable? When I'm alone and feel like everything is coming down around me.

296. Are you trying to find yourself? Somewhat, although I have learned a lot about myself in the past couple years.

297. Where are you looking? At the computer screen...?

298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings? Yes. If it's something that isn't that important to me, then I won't share my thoughts, but if I do share them I try to not be blunt or harsh.

299. What would make you a stronger person? I think that having someone I can depend on as much as other people depend on me. That sounds good, but honestly, I don't think I'd realize something that makes me stronger until I was already stronger and moving past that level. I hope that makes sense...

300. What book would you like to read sometime soon? I have a lot of books that I would like to read (my bookshelf at my place only has books I need to read). I think the next book on my list is book seven of Michele Bardsley's Paranormal series. The name escapes me, but I remember that this one is focusing on one of the Lycanthrope princes! (The last two books were about a were-dragon and a were-jaguar! They were awesome! I want to be a were-dragon now!)


I hope you enjoyed these questions! I hope you are enjoying more about me! I'm sure learning about myself and some of my points of views. I've been enjoying myself! This week's gif is the wonderful and magnificent Tyra Banks!

 
 Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment