Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Beginning: Parts 4 & 5: Questions 76-125

Okay, so I'm sorry I didn't post on Monday! Things were hectic this weekend from NDK and I've been busy since trying to keep up on everything as well as trying to catch up on sleep. I'm pretty much convinced now that I'll never catch up on my sleep again. But anyways, I am posting two parts today instead! I hope to not do this too often! Anyways, I hope you enjoy and remember that I don't bite! Comment away, and if you really want to, subscribe! Anyways, since there's 50 questions today, let's just get to it!




The 5000 Question Survey – Parts 4& 5 (76-125)

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney, most definitely!



77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I love to see the zebras and big cats. I guess that means I would head towards the safari/African section! Although, I like seeing everything a zoo except for the snakes. /shivers in fear



78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Well, if I had to say one way or another, I would think I'm more on the romantic side.



79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? Well, I would certainly hope that the earth wouldn't stop rotating and that we wouldn't fly off (unless it was intentional)!



80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Well, I haven't really come across much that I would sacrifice much to experience. But, I am prepared to sacrifice a lot of money and time to go to a Super Junior concert, as well as travel the world; especially when it comes to Korea and Japan!



81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? If we all had to lose one right or freedom, I'm not sure what one I would choose. I think they all are important enough to not have one. I think if we're getting rid of freedoms, that we should get rid of them all. Plus they can all be tied together in someway.



82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? The North Pole! I definitely prefer winter to summer and being cold to being warm! Plus I love the snow!



83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? I would rather not give up either, but I would have to choose watching television. Music has had such a big impact on my life that I don't think I could ever give it up.



84. What do you think makes someone a hero? I think that being a hero is sacrificing your own needs for another's. They don't have to do something fantastical or super special.



85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? This is a tough one. If I'm going strictly cartoons, I would want to be in Spongebob Squarepants. However, if we are including Anime, I would want to be apart of One Piece!



86. Name one thing that turns your stomach. Just the thought of Squirt makes my stomach clench. Why would someone drink that vile stuff??



87. What was the last thing you paid for? Well, this morning I paid for a lot of things, mainly bills. Although, the last thing I spent money on was JYJ's new CD In Heaven and both types of Super Junior-M's Perfection, the Japanese versions.



88. Are you a coupon clipper? I used to be, but lately I haven't really. I do still have some that haven't expired in my wallet though!



89. Get anything good in the mail recently? I got Grey's Anatomy the latest season on DVD in the mail on Tuesday. I also should have received the latest season of The Big Bang Theory at home!



90. Which would you rather take as a gym class: dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Well, I've always wanted to learn how to dance (because I fail) and some type of martial arts/self defense. Although, I thoroughly enjoy bowling too. If it was as a class, I would say bowling because then I wouldn't be as worried about failing it!



91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? I think on a molecular level the person is the same. I guess it really depends on what a person sees and the core of a human is.



92. What insects are you afraid of? I don't like spiders too much and earthworms completely gross me out.



93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? It would probably say something about Super Junior, like a favorite quote or something. If I had to choose right now, I would want a T-shirt that says: "It's not an end...but an and."



94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Ummm...I don't think I've worn anything too eccentric. Maybe it would be when I'm cleaning my room. When I clean, I tend to find things and put them on. Example: A couple weekends ago I went home and somewhat went through my stuff. I ended up wearing a stuffed dog backpack I got in elementary school, the waist tie from by blue robe as a tie, the black boot heels I found, and the Roosevelt Roughriders Hat from my high school Pep Club!



95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh what food would it be? Hmmm...I would choose something that's really bad for you since the effects are negated. Hmmm...I would choose pizza!



96. What are your parents interested in? Ummm...well my mom loves reality shows and television. My dad likes making things. The last few times I've been up to his house we've made bullets for his guns!



97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? I've never caught anything and kept it as a pet.



98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? I love wishing, but I think plans are more helpful in the long run. I tend to have the next few weeks of my life planned out...



99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? When I feel my life energy is the strongest, is when I'm in a really good mood and super happy. That usually happens on days like today and yesterday where it's grey and cloudy and raining!



100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? Well, I bring a tent, sleeping bag, and camping kitchen set. That way I have a place for shelter and to fight the cold during the night, but also a way to boil some river/lake water and cook whatever food I'm able to forage for!

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Hmmm...it feels good. I don't really know how to describe it in words. It's one of the best feelings in the world though.



102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. My Mom, Dad, Little Sister, Little Brother, and Step-Mom!



103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? Well, since the month is only half over, I've gone to see...none. LOLz!



104. If you could have 3 wishes, but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? First, I would wish for my Mom to be able to live a more comfortable life. I would want to erase her debts and be able for get her a job that allows her to not stress over all the various bills. Second, I would wish for my brother to figure out what it is he wants from life and to get the determination to get it. Third, I would wish for my Sister to have the finances to attend college without having to work or worrying about the money to pay for it. It really stresses her out.



105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? I relax by listening to music, and most of the time singing along. I also like to take long, steamy showers when I'm stressed. I will also watch some variety shows or funny movies to laugh and help relieve the tension.



106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? Ummm...A few thousand dollars, at least.



107. Have you ever killed an animal? I've killed a fish fishing, and then various bugs. I guess that bugs don't really count as animals...



108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? I have unfortunately lost my Grandmother that I was really close to.



109. What do you think of cloning? I think that it could help out a lot of different people with a lot of different problems. Of course, no matter what or who it is, there is always someone or thing out there going to abuse it.



110. Do you read or watch TV more often? I think that I'm pretty equal in both. If I consider an entire year, during school breaks (like summer vacation and such) I read more, but during school I watch more televisions shows. I think over a year it all balances it self out.



111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? I am willing to sacrifice some rights and freedoms to be protected. Give and take.



112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? I would have wanted him killed, which is what happened.



113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? No, am I supposed to??



114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? I was on the news in high school when I donated just over 2 feet of hair to Locks of Love with my High School's charity event thing.



115. Have you ever won a lottery or sweepstakes? I've won lottery tickets for like $5, but nothing too exciting or amazing.



116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? I won first place in Accounting II in FBLA for my region in High School. Ummm...I know there are other things I've won when I was little and such, but I can't really remember.



117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross? I used to watch it when I was little and we only had basic cable. We more just watched it and made fun of the guy or didn't even really pay attention.



118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great-grandparents did for a living? I have no idea about my great-grandparents, but I do know about my grandparents!



119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Well, we're just starting to look into our family ancestry and trying to learn as much as we can. There have been a few interesting things, but the one I've found most interesting so far is that we are somehow related to a Scottish rebel that tried to overthrow the king. The documents are a little sketchy though since he changed his name and immigrated to not be killed for trying to overthrow the king.



120. Is there anyone you trust completely? I trust my Mom, Dad and Little Sister completely.



121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? My grandmother passed away without me being able to say goodbye.



122. How do you feel about women in politics? I don't really care one way or another. A politician is a politician whether they have a vagina or a penis.



123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? I'd rather have a jacuzzi! They're so relaxing at the end of a long day!



124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? I study and read about a lot of things on my own. I also don't mind watching documentaries either. I just like learning things period, so there isn't anything in particular that I prefer over the other.



125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? I wouldn't say I'm super smart, but I think I'm just above the average intelligence. Honestly though, it's hard to judge.


Okay, so since I combine two parts into one today, I'll still give you two gifs! The first is Manta Ray from Spongebob Squarepants! The second is from Buffy The Vampire Slayer (my favorite TV show)! I hope you enjoyed reading my responses. If you have any questions of comments please comment below and subscribe if you want to know when I post the next time!


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment