Monday, September 19, 2011

The Beginning: Part 6: Questions 126-150

So I'm actually updating this on a Monday!! Yay!! I'm pretty excited about it! Plus, after this I will have answered 150 questions! I can't believe I'm already this far, but there's still a lot more questions to go! Anyways, enjoy part six!




The 5000 Question Survey – Part 6 (126-150)

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? I would say I'm wiser than others my age (22), but I am in no way the wisest person there is.

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? No and no.

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? I have. It was a very awkward and bad smelling experience.

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? I think it would be fun, but I would prefer to do it in a tunnel that isn't used for subways anymore. I don't want to get squished by subways. ~_~

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? If I knew that that was the condition, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I sacrificed someone else' years.

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics? Nope, but I have no idea what they are from. The third one sounds familiar, but I would have to hear them in their song to possibly be able to continue.

A: Nothing to kill or die for...

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...

C: I could make a film and make you my star...

132. Were you ever with someone while they died? I was with a few of my animals as they passed on, but I've never been with a person during that stage of their life.

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? I would rather be a rock star. A lot of people hate politicians and I don't know as much about political workings as I probably should.

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? I don't think I've ever written a love letter. At least I don't remember writing any...

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? I have and the phone call I've received later was awesome!

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? I'm looking forward to Super Show 4 and really really hoping that they have one here in the US.

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? Wow, that's a loaded question. As of right now, my current favorite animated movie is Tangled. I love it! Although growing up my favorites were either The Little Mermaid or The Aristocats!

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Well, I pretty much love to listen to anything I can dance and sing along to while I drive. I usually have a mix that has mainly Super Junior songs with some other Korean and Japanese bands. There are a few American singers that make it through too!

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? I really respect Mother's of huge families and Firefighters. I think it takes a lot to run into a building on fire or collapsing to save those caught within. I also am amazed at the Mother's that take care of large families and yet still seem to have free time and are always happy. I hope to be a Mother like that!

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Well, I'm pretty easily impresses (as well as amused). Something that really catches my attention though is the way they look and interact with you. Even more specifically, I love the expression when they are talking about something they are really passionate about. It makes me feel happy and want to learn about what they're explaining!

141. About how many emails do you get a day? How many of those emails are junk mail? How many of them are forwards? Well, I have 5 emails, but I only really check two of them daily. Combined, I'm thinking 20-30 emails, with a little over half being junk. Although, they aren't really junk, but things I've signed up for but don't really feel like reading lately.

142. What's your favorite thing to do online? My favorite thing to do online is catch up on my fandoms and watch foreign television shows!

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I don't really know much about the circumstances of his death since it happened when I was really young, but why would it be a conspiracy?

144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country? I haven't thought about hitchhiking across the US, but I have thought about doing it across Europe or some countries in Asia.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? I would love to bring my little sister and Mom. I would also like to go with my friends Naruto and Sharien. I've traveled with Naruto and Sharien before and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't like to go with too many people though.

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, or dependable. Of the four, I would choose dependable. I would hope that I am dependable to other people. I honestly chose it though because I don't think that accurate, bold, or charming describes me.

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I am currently single, but I do want to get married and start a family before I'm 30. Then again, who knows what will happen?

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? I have wondered about that a few times. It's not often though.

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? This movie already came out in Japan, but I can't wait to see Paradise Kiss when it comes out on DVD so I can get a copy!

150. What is your quest? Hmmm...do I really have a quest. I think that I am currently on a quest, but it's hard to know where and when the ending will happen. One of those you never know what the future holds things. 


I hope you enjoyed this segment of my 5000 question survey! If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please comment below! So tonight's gif actually isn't a gif, but one of the movie posters for the Live Action Paradise Kiss!


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment