Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Beginning: Part 1: Questions 1-25

Hello! So here is my first post of the 5000 question survey! Just as a side note before I begin answering the first 25 questions, I'll let you know what my proposed schedule is going to be with this! As you might have already noticed, I am going to split the questions into parts consisting of 25 questions each. As it is the start of a new month and a Thursday, I have come to the decision to post parts twice a week; on Thursdays and Mondays (give or take a day depending on my schedule). I'm hoping to keep updating this blog more regularly than my main one. Anyways, I'll get started on the questions and stop ranting (that's what my main blog is for)! XD


The 5000 Question Survey – Part 1 (1-25)

1. Who are you? Well, my name is Stasi. I'm not quite sure how far into detail to go, but if you want to know more it's already in my profile there !

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?  The three most important things, well first off I think I should mention I'm a fangirl, more specifically an Everlasting Friend (ELF) which is the fanclub of the Internationally known Korean boyband Super Junior! Second, I'll cook for you, all you need to do is ask. Third, I like to be there for people, so I will listen to you rant for hours on end. XD

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? I will be any number of things, whether it's reading, messing around on forums/tumblr or watching Variety Shows/TV/Movie/Dramas! Sometimes I'm sleeping.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Well, I've always basically enjoyed most of my classes because I love learning knew things. I try to learn at least one knew thing a day, even if it seems completely irrelevant!

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? My biggest goal this year is to save some money and try to get my school things on track. Now that I know what I want to do with my life, I have to start rearranging everything and fixing it from what I thought I had wanted to do.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? I'll most likely still be in graduate school, but if not, I'd like to already be moved to either Korea or Japan and working on variety shows!

7. What stage of life are you in right now? I'm still in college, so I think I'm just on the cusp of starting my life.

8. Are you more child-like or childish? I would think I'm more childish than child-like. I can act like a child sometimes, but I don't think its all of the time or overly blatant.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? "No, I'm sorry. Anything left on the printers at close gets recycled."

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I know this song just came out and it's from Super Junior, but it's really helping me get through things right now. Their latest promotion song is "Mr. Simple" and it basically says to stop stressing so much about life and try to live simply and happily. I've been so stressed lately that I when I listen to it, I just feel like I can do this and hang in there!

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Nope, but a part of me always wanted to at least take a self-defense course.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? I don't think it necessarily goes one direction. Everyone's life has ups and downs dispersed throughout their time.

13. Does time really heal all wounds? I don't think it heals all wounds, but it can help some. I think that most of the time there are other factors contributing to the healing process besides the passage of time though.

14. How do you handle a rainy day? I go outside and splash in the puddles. If its raining too hard I sit on the porch or on the other side of an open window and listen to the sound of rain and thunder and the wonderful smell it has! I love the rain and rainy days! XD

15. Which is worse: losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? I've never lost my luggage *knocks on wood* but I don't get frustrated too easily. Of the two, I'd have to say losing your luggage.

16. How is your relationship with your parents? Will you miss them when they are gone? I miss my parents already and they aren't "gone." I think my relationship is really good with them. I love them both so much and wish that I could see them more.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? It depends on my mood. Sometimes when I walk home from work I just immerse myself in the night sky and listen to some calming music. That's when I usually pay less attention of what's going on around me. Although, I think as most people I always have a part of me that's watching.

18. What is the truest thing that you know? That I love my family and friends and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them, as well as the power of music.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? When I was little, the thing I wanted to be the most was a teacher, but I did have my moments of wanting to be a lawyer, singer, and the pink power ranger.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? I have been given a second chance in various aspects.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I would like to think I'm more of a giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try too, but I know that sometimes it doesn't happen.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I think the most pain I've ever been physically is when I bit half of my tongue off and scratched the crap out of my forehead playing on the swings in the summer before 4th grade.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? The most emotionally painful thing that has happened to me would have to be when my grandmother passed away my junior year of high school. My strongest memory of her is when I walked into the hospital. *starts to tear up getting flashbacks and remembering* I also know that when my parents got divorced and when my dad got remarried to my first step-mom, I went through a lot of emotional pains, but the strongest memories I have pain wise are the day my grandmother died.

25. Who have you hugged today? I hugged Billy! Granted it was at like 1 o'clock this morning, but it's technically today!

Okay! Well I hoped you enjoyed the first 25 questions and learning about me! I wouldn't mind hearing your comments or if you have any questions! If you want to join me in this survey just let me know and I'll give you a copy of the questions as well as promote and follow your own survey! As with my main blog I'll end every post with a gif, but it won't be specifically Super Junior or fandom gifs (although I'm sure they'll pop up once in a while)! For the first one, I bring you a Swat or other Officer of the law failing at opening a door! (I've done this so many times I can't even count them all!)


Until next time!
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment