Monday, November 14, 2011

The Chasm: Part 20: Questions 476-500

Hello! It's once again Monday and time for another series of questions! This time, we are at part 20, which means it's the end of this chapter! I'm still not sure what to name the next chapter, but I still have until Thursday to figure that out. Anyways, I hope you find these interesting as well!



The 5000 Question Survey – Part 20 (476-500)

476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak? I don't think I'm 100% a neat freak, but I try to keep things nice and organized. Maybe like 70% or something.

477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes? I'd rather have dimes, they're smaller, so it would be lighter to lug around! XD

478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made? Ummm...I think it was trusting too much in someone I considered a friend. I don't regret becoming her friend, but I do regret revealing so much of myself to her and depending on her too much despite warnings from my other friends.

479. Are you in a good mood? Yup yup! I'm a little tired, but I think generally in a good mood.

480. Are you patriotic? Let's play fact or crap. Is it a fact? Or is it crap? Am I patriotic, fact, but by no means is it as much as I probably should be, or that others are.

481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health. Ummm...crap?

482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breathe as there are hairs on your head. I'm going to say fact.

483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest. Part of me hopes it's fact, but I'm not really sure and I feel like the answer is crap.

484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away. I don't know how well it would work, but sure, fact.

485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport. Crap, unless you find chickens fighting each other sexually stimulating. I'm sure there's someone somewhere that does.

486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky. I've heard this before, so I'm going to say fact.

487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts. It wouldn't surprise me if there was; fact.

488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution. Well I thought that rainbows are the reflection of light through water molecules. Considering I've seen the same colors through a crystal, I'm going to go with crap.

489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant. Ummm...I actually don't know. Sure, fact.

490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire. Crap, Dracula wasn't the first vampire story.

491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. Sure, fact, but I don't really know. I do know that corn flakes were invented to help curb sexual desire.

492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo. Ummm...I'm going to go with crap on this one.

493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet. I don't think so, crap.

494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich. Ummm...is this another trick one? I'm going to go with crap again.

495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead. That sounds plausible, fact.

496. The human body is made of about 99% water. I don't think it's 99%, I thought it was more like 70-80ish; crap.

497. Bubble gum contains rubber. Fact.

498 This survey to the zero power = 0. Fact, anything to the zero power is zero (if I remember correctly).

499. Most lipstick contains fish scales. I have heard that before, fact.

500. There are 86401 seconds in day. Let me do the math real quick...crap. The correct answer is 86400. Psh...


Well, this set was a little weird because there were all these fact or crap things. I don't really think that can count as a question, maybe just the first one. Whatever, I didn't make it, so I'll just play along. Anyways, I hope it wasn't as boring reading it as it was for me answering. As for today's gif, it's kind of just random since it was a weird section. I bring you the cuteness of a T-rex, I think from Meet the Robinsons or something like that. Anyways, I like dinosaurs!


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment