Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Chasm: Part 19: Questions 451-475

Hello again! So I'm  posting this earlier than I usually do on Thursdays, but I figured I might as well do it as I have time now! I can't believe I'm already on Part 18! O_O That means that we'll have a new chapter here starting soon, as we reach 500 questions! Enjoy!



The 5000 Question Survey – Part 19 (451-475)

451. What do you do for fun? Well, there's a lot of things I do for fun, but it mostly I read, watch movies or hang out and chat with my friends and roommates. I do other things too, but those are the ones that happen most often.

452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach? I would rather have a teacher that has a sense of humor. Generally, I've always been a good student, so when a teacher is strict it doesn't really both me.

453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it? I don't know. I do know that I would like to marry someone from a different culture though, so they'll probably end up with two names.

454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, who would you choose? Between those four? Well, I think I would go with Moby.

455. Are you a good cook? I think I can make things taste good enough for other people to enjoy. As for being "good," I don't think I'm that good in the kitchen.

456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive? It depends on what it is, and how busy I am at the time of requirement. Generally though, I don't mind paying a little more for things to come pre-assembled. Although, I do enjoy  putting things together too.

457. Start a sentence with the words what if. What if all of our greatest dreams came true?

458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine? I think I am definitely more routine, as for loyal, I try to be.

459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head? Ummm...let me see, well I got to 245 and decided to give up. I could've gone longer, but I'm wasting precious time just sitting her counting in my head. I think I can go up until I don't know the number names anymore.

460. How do you go about losing time? Well, counting to big numbers in my head?

461. Do you have street smarts? I think I have a little bit of street smarts. Just enough to get by.

462. Do you have a lot of common sense? I don't know if I have a lot, but I think I have at least the average amount a person my age should have.

463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Either green tea or vanilla.

464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing? Save the Last Dance! Although I do love the dance scenes with Harry Shum, Jr. in Step Up 2 and 3!

465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be? Yes, I think it would be fun. I don't know what the theme would be, I think I could come on for a few different reasons!

466. Do you like the way you look naked? Does anyone like the way they look naked?

467. Have you ever dissected an animal? Yup! A frog.

468. Who do you know who is brilliant? I think that most of my friends are brilliant, especially when you put them in their element!

469. Who do you know who is dull? I don't think I know anyone that's dull. I think the dullest person I know would probably be my brother, but he's not that dull.

470. Do you ever think about time travel? Every once in a while, but it's not really something I think about a lot.

471. What is one interesting fact you know? Hmmm...well I'm not sure if you find this interesting, but the line "He looks like he should be in a boy band." from the movie Ninja Assassin is a joke because the guy who plays the main character Rain used to be in a boy band, but if failed so he trained under JYP and became a solo artist! It makes me chuckle every time! XD

472. Do you talk to yourself? Do you talk to your pets? Yes, on both accounts.

473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space? I think so.

474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits? Definitely clothes that I don't mind getting dirty. No matter how hard I try, something always gets dirty.

475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'? I just try to live without regrets.


Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers again! Once again, if you have any ideas for names of new chapters, let me know! I'm still trying to think of a good one. As always, I'll leave you with a gif. Today I bring you a gif from the behind the scene videos of Ninja Assassin and cuteness of Rain!


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment