Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Chasm: Part 17: Questions 401-425

Hello!! It's once again Thursday, and time for Part 17!! I can't believe I've already answered 400 questions! I hope I'm not boring you all, but I'm having fun filling it out! XD



The 5000 Question Survey – Part 17 (401-425)

401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you? I don't think so. I think for a lot of people, high school is not the best time. Teens are so judgemental that it's hard for most high schoolers to find acceptance.

402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try? Achieve their dreams and goals. If someone tells me they want to do something, I'll pretty much encourage them to reach for it!

403. Who is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen? I prefer Mel Brooks a lot more, but Woody Allen has a couple good films.

404. When was the last time you were up all night? Ummm...I don't think I've actually done an all-nighter. I've gotten close, but usually about 2 or 3am I cave and have to at least get a couple hours of sleep.

405. ______ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank. Happiness. I don't really know what to put here, but I think that when I die, I just want to feel happy. I don't want to feel happy because I'm dying, but if I think about many good things that would happen, then I'll be okay for whatever comes next.

406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized? Most definitely. I saw this a lot with stereotypes and people's perceptions when I was in Japan.

407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as “outsiders?” Well, I think it's fine for other people to have pride, but at the same time it does bother some people. Personally, I don't really think about race as a factor. I'm not proud of white people or the things they accomplish. I feel happy for someone whenever they accomplish something, no matter their race, gender, sexuality, or religion.

408. What fictional story would you like to live through? Well, growing up I wanted to be the little mermaid. As of now, having a read and seen a lot more things than my five year old self, I would love to be apart of the world of Michelle Bardsley's Broken Heart City novel series. I would love to be a werejaguar or a crazy cool vampire with awesome special abilities. It would also be neat to be apart of JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood. Hmmm...I guess most of the stories I want to join in have vampires or other supernatural elements. Go figure! XD

409. Are cats or dogs smarter? I think that there are generally more smarter cats. Let's be honest, I've met a lot more stupid dogs than stupid cats. Actually, I think I've only met one stupid cat, but I've met multiple stupid dogs. I love them both. Then again, this could just be bias of cats speaking...

410. Have you ever guessed somebody's password and broken into their diary? Nope, never really had the urge to break into anybody's private writings. Even if they were to give it to me I would hesitate to read it.

411. What teacher, if any, has affected you the most in your life? I think the teacher that affected me the most was Mr. Johnson. I actually met him in middle school, but I didn't take his class until high school. He was the band teacher my freshman and sophomore years! I still send him a Christmas Card every holiday season!

412. Are you more easily bored or excited? It is extremely easy to entertain me! I think I get bored easily, but it doesn't last long because I can usually find something to waste the time! XD

413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done? I would have to say the steps I took to study abroad in Japan. I was nervous and a little scared. Especially when I had to go through all that paperwork. Plus the first steps on the airplanes by myself and initial time in Japan was nerve wrecking, but also very exhilarating.

414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant) I think that some people rob to "live," and others do for the sake of robbing.

415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want? Hmmm...well I'd be pretty much up for anything. Something delicious though!

416. What do you do only when you are upset? Ummm, cry. I don't really cry when I'm not upset. I don't always cry when I'm upset though, just when things bottle up and I need to empty the proverbial bottle.

417. What's the oddest CD in your collection? Well, to most other Americans, I think they would choose the Japanese and Korean CDs I have. For people that know me, I don't think that any of them would be odd since most people know I can pretty much listen to and  like everything. For those that know me but not that well, I would say some of rap or heavy metal CDs I own.

418. What's the best blog name you ever saw? Ummm...well I can't really recall any blog names or lj names that really stuck out to me. The one that I get excited to onto the most is TVXQCAPSLOCK though! XD

419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you? Ummm...probably a lot of my inner dialogues. Since I'm more of a listener, they probably don't know my actually feelings about a lot of different situations.

420. Who owes you an apology? There are only two people that I would like an apology from, but I don't think I'll ever get. I doubt I'll ever see them again, and part of me hopes not.

421. Who deserves an apology from you? I'm sure there's someone that needs an apology from me, but I don't know who it be. Obviously if I knew I probably would've already apologized.

422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you? Well, this isn't really about the way they treated me, but I don't want to get a divorce. When my parents got divorced it completely changed our family dynamic. I understand that it was better for my parents to get divorced than to stay in that harmful relationship, but I really don't want to get a divorce. It's so painful.

423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion? Of the three, I'd have to say probably 80's. I'm not even really a big fan of 80's fashion. In all actuality, I would prefer the fashion of the 20's and 30's! XD

424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you? I honestly don't think I've ever been given a pick up line. If I have it was so horrible I either thought they were joking or didn't even realize they were trying to hit on me.

425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, or mature. Of the four words, I would say that I would be light-hearted the most. Looking up the definition, one says "cheerfully optimistic and hopeful: easygoing, happy-go-lucky." I don't think I'm like that all the time, but I think more than the other three.


Well, that is for the latest 25 questions. Once again, I need help coming up with chapter ideas. If you're reading this, please help me out. I only have three more posts after this to come up with a new name. UGH! Anyways, I'll leave you with a gif as usual! Tonight I bring you a gif of Arashi. It's from a performance of their song "Happiness" and also one of my favorite lines of the song! Sing-a-long: "Hashiri dase hashiri dase, asu wo mukae ni yukou!" Translated that line means "Start running, start running, let’s go and welcome tomorrow!"


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment