Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Chasm: Part 18: Questions 426-450

Hello! I'm sorry that I didn't post part 18 yesterday. For those that follow me on Twitter, you probably heard/read a lot of my tweets complaining about being tired and that I'll post it today instead. And here I am, posting as promised! For those that don't know, I had a really bad night's sleep on Sunday night, so I only ended up with like an hour of sleep, only to have to be up and doing things from 6:30am to 11pm. Suffice to say, I slept almost 12 hours last night so I'm feeling a lot better. Anyways, I'll get on with Part 18! Enjoy!



The 5000 Question Survey – Part 18 (426-450)

426. Do you own a record player? Do you use it? I do not own a record player, but have always wanted to play with and listen to one!

427. How easily do you make friends? I think when I am actually in public situations (like class) I make friends pretty easily, but I just don't spend a lot of time in places where I can make friends. I hope that makes sense. I am the kind of person that prefers a few close friends than a lot of friends that I'm not that close too.

428. What is the difference between having character and being a character? I think having character means that a person has special tendencies or characteristics that make them special and different than most people. A character to me is someone that is putting on a facade and aren't showing people their true self.

429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch? I refuse to go near snakes. I can't even handle seeing them in pictures or movies, or even thinking about them.

430. Do you care about your weight? Yes, but not as much as other people.

431. Did you/will you go to the prom? I went to both my junior and senior proms! They were a blast!

432. Have you ever wanted to date twins? Hmmm...not really. It would be interesting and I wouldn't turn someone down because they were a twin, but I've never thought about those twin fantasies and such.

433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could? I think the judging and acceptance that people go through. I always heard that high school was the best years of a person's life, but I don't think that's true in the slightest. For some people maybe, but high schoolers are through so much pressure and at a weird transition in life. I think it's better once they hit their later years in college and twenties because a person is out in the world and able to meet and find people that accept them for who they are.

434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say? Warning: May burst out in laughs spontaneously.

435. Are you artistic and creative? Well, considering that most of my friends are artists in one type or another, nope. Although, I have met people who have absolutely no creativity. I at least have a little bit.

436. What were you doing on this date last year? Well, I was most likely working. Tuesday nights have been work nights since my sophomore year of college.

437. What are you obsessed with? Well, first off Super Junior and Arashi! Although, to be honest I like most Kpop and Jpop, well just music. I am obsessed with music and the East Asian countries!

438. What was the last compliment you received? Ummm...from some random person: "I love your necklace! I love turtles!"

439. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yup yup! I have a younger brother and sister. I also have two step-brothers, one younger and one a few months older.

440. Who would you like to be alone with right now? Ummm...myself? Well if I had to choose, I don't know who it would be, but I would like it be someone I could talk to about anything and be able to learn things from.

441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer? I don't think so...

442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage? I can understand why some people get them, especially with the divorce rate rising. If my significant other wanted me to sign one I wouldn't necessarily be opposed, but I'm not going to suggest it from my point.

443. Do you lie your way out of things? I have and don't it a lot when I was younger, but I try not to lie now. It's been a while since I've lied.

444. Are you better at talking or listening? Most definitely listening.

445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime? Turning an age. I mean your birthday only comes once a year, and then you only turn that age once.

446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible? I don't know if Area 51 is specifically true or real, but I do think that there are hidden areas the government controls. They don't necessarily have to hold "alien secrets" though.

447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you? Well, that's a tough one. I honestly can't remember the specific words that people told, but I do remember feeling in awe during conversations with people. The most memorable being with my Grandmother and Grandfather.

448. If it were legal would you own a human slave? Nope, I'd rather have a B-1 Battle Droid!

449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading? Nope, never been to poetry reading. I used to write poetry, but it was in elementary school.

450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers? When I hear the beautiful voice of Yesung or Frank Sinatra. Also, when listening to drum corps live, especially Phantom Regiment's. There are some beautiful arrangements that can bring you to tears when you have 100+ people playing their hearts out a few yards in front of you.


Well, that the end of part 18! We're almost to the next chapter. Once again, please help out! I need ideas on future chapter names. Not quite sure what to have after The Beginning and The Chasm. So, for tonight's gif I tried to find one that had a B-1 battle droid from Star Wars. They're my favorite droid, but alas I couldn't find one. For those that don't know what they are, click here! So, upon my disappointment, I've decided to bring you a gif of my favorite Drum Corps, Phantom Regiment. The gif is the ending from their 2009 show "Spartacus." I'd also like to mention that this show brought them 1st place in the World Championships! 


Until next time, 
Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment